Aloe is a main ingredient of our Whipped Pudding and we want to share with your many benefits and powers of this simple yet super plant!!
ALOE VERA is a species of Aloe, native to northern Africa. It is stemless or a very short-stemmed succulent plant spreading by offsets and root sprouts. The leaves are thick, fleshy, and green with a serrated margin.
In ancient times, aloe vera and its extracts were used for medicinal purposes Today, researchers are discovering more advantages of this versatile plant!
Listed here are many (but not all) of the benefits of aloe vera:
- rich in vitamins and minerals
- high in essential fatty and amino acids
- conditions hair
- moisturizes and lubricates the skin
- reducing inflammation
- cooling and repairing sunburn
- rids the body of harmful toxins
- can lessen the visibility of stretch marks
- relieves itchy scalp
...now you know the aloe vera plant had so much goodness in its leaves?
ALSO! check out the list below to see what other oyin goodies contain ALOE!!!