Why we love honey hemp conditioner and you should too!
We discussed the reason why we love honey in our previous blog WHY HONEY? #INGREDIENTSMATTER
Honey hemp conditioner has serious detangling power which is why its best for Kinky, Coily, Curly, and Wavy textured hair. It is rich with natural key ingredients like Honey, Hemp oil and Aloe Vera with the following benefits to your hair.
Honey is a natural humectant that is responsible for:
- retaining and preserving the moisture on your hair.
- making your hair glossy and shiny
- strengthening hair follicles and minimizes hair impurities.
- preventing hair damage and keeping the scalp healthy because it is also an antioxidant.
- An ingredient easily absorbed by the scalp, that helps retain moisture in each hair strand.
- Encourages hair growth.
- Prevents hair breakage by promoting elasticity of the strand
- Maintains healthy scalp
- Deeply cleanses hair
- Strengthens hair and and repairs damages
- Promotes hair growth
Enjoy all these hair benefits of natural ingredients all in one product!
We gathered awesome reviews about how fantastic honey hemp is. Check out our list down below:
1. Natures Pulchritude
"I first started using this product about 4-5 years ago. I wanted to try the products for a few month and eventually got...Read more
2. KL's Naturals
"I applied it to my hair, I felt the immediate difference - my hair was soft and i was literally running my fingers through... Read more
3. Lexi with the Curls
"Oh first let me say that the smell is amazing. I’m big on smells of products. I decided it smelled like ... Read more
4. Touch of Swank
"Honey-Hemp Conditioner is a penetrating, silky, detangling multipurpose conditioner, enriched with aloe vera gel, hemp oil, honey, and just a touch of hydrolyze... Read more
1.Review by Tanya10312000
2. Review by Marquita83
3. Review by Beautiful Soul