Happy New Year Beautfiuls!
Whipped pudding is our featured product of the month - learn how it can put a smile on your face as well as give you head to toe moisture during the driest season of the year! #getyourashtogether with this rich creamy treat!
Whipped Pudding Shea&Aloe Cream combines rich butters like shea and cocoa, with aloe vera and spring water, to make a rich, dense cream -- it's a great choice if your hair responds well to creamier formulations as well as oils/butters. It's the best of both worlds!!
It also melts into skin, leaving a velvety softness behind. It's ultra pampering on dry elbows, knees or heels!
Whipped Pudding Tips for SKIN:
Tips to keep your skin protected during decreased temperatures:
- apply oils/butters over dewy, damp skin, immediately after bathing. this is KEY - otherwise you are merely lubricating dry skin w/oils, not sealing in moisture.
- use a humidifier! this raises the moisture level in your immediate atmosphere, making your skin less dry.
- supplements: winter supplements like cod liver oil & vitamin D in particular help our skin with rich supplies of vitamin A and anti-inflammatory Omega-3 oils help to create supple skin.
Also, try this weekly deep moisture skin treatment:
- exfoliate in the shower with loofah, scrub brush, or exfoliating pad.
- apply Whipped Shea, Whipped Pudding, or AfterBath body oil. Massage into skin liberally the INSTANT the shower is over, while skin is still damp.
- wrap up for the night in leggings and warm socks. wake up to new skin!
Save 10% off of Whipped Pudding all month!