Looking for a head to toe moisture solution? Look no further. Whipped pudding is a rich, dense, velvety deep moisture cream chock full of shea butter and aloe vera juice. It's lightly scented with chocolatey fragrance to enhance the scent of the whole butters and essential oils. Voted "Best Product for Twists and Braids" in naturallycurly.com's 2009 'best of the best' survey, and pure enough for the whole family.
- Adds moisture and pliability to dry hair, from scalp to ends.
- Helps seal in moisture on damp hair or over spritz of Juices & Berries.
- Ultra pampering on dry elbows, knees or heels.
- Melts into skin, leaving a velvety softness behind.
- Perfect to protect hands and face before braving harsh winter weather.
- Perfect to extend the life of a pedicure in summer sun!
HOW TO USE:
A truly multi-purpose product! On dry, parched hair, Whipped Pudding adds moisture and pliability; melting in and softening without building up, helping add weight to frizzy strands, keeping hair supple for days at a time. On damp hair - post washing, or after a light spritzing of greg juice or water - Whipped Pudding is excellent to help lock in moisture.
pH level: 5
Ingredients: Whipped Pudding contains: water, shea butter, organic aloe vera gel, cocoa butter, castor oil, coconut oil, sweet almond & olive oils, vegetable emulsifier, beeswax, palm stearic acid, vegetable glycerine, honey, optiphen (preservative), fragrance.